Want to work at Dormac CNC Solutions / Dormatec Environment Systems?
We currently have the following vacancy(s) available.
Service mechanic mechatronics various regions of the Netherlands
For this position you are on the road daily to our customers in YOUR REGION for (periodic) maintenance and repairs and to remedy malfunctions on the lathes and milling machines installed by us. The work is both mechanical and electrical.
- You have relevant work experience as a maintenance engineer;
- You have an MBO education in mechatronics (electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, measurement and control technology);
- You are in possession of a driving license B;
- You can work independently;
- You have a service-oriented attitude and you are aware that you are the face of Dormac to customers;
We offer you:
- Working in an enthusiastic team with more than 45 colleagues;
- Experienced colleagues who are happy to help you in your development;
- Plenty of training and development opportunities;
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions, including a good salary, overtime pay and a pension scheme;
- A laptop and a phone;
- A company car;
- 40 hour work week Monday to Friday. (No weekend services)