The LB Briquette series is designed for compressing steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, titanium, plastics and grinding sludge.
A technology that simplifies the recovery of processing scrap, increases their economic value and saves money.
Briquette press LBGS-45-L
The briquetting press LBGS-45-L is a machine specially designed for pressing metal chips. The press adds value to the metal scrap, while recovering valuable amounts of oil or coolants used in the grinding process.
LBGS-45-L highly efficient oil or coolant recovery system works by applying a negative pressure during the compression phase. This leads to remarkable recovery of the liquid used and the lowest possible percentage of residual oil in the final briquette. The compressed briquette is no longer considered to be special waste, but instead becomes a raw material for melting furnaces.
The Briquette Press LBGS-45-L has the following advantages:
- Up to 85% reduction of the total volume of chips
- Shortening the time required for managing the chips
- Recovery of cutting oil and coolant from the chips
- Increased cleanliness of the workshop
- Reduction of the impact on the environment
- Increase in the value of the chips
Please contact me about this product